Thursday, November 17, 2005

7 sides of brains nbooty

my first post...in an effort to introduce brains nbooty to the world, i've decided to do a little questionnaire i picked up from one of my friends. anything else one needs to know about me will come in future posts. enjoy!

7 things i plan to do before i die
visit every continent at least once. (okay, excluding antartica). i've made a promise to myself to visit a new location every year. when i start making the dollars that i deserve, my first foreign trip will be to europe. paris, here i come. je veux me coucher avec vous, la belle dame noire?
create my own magazine. my target audience would be black gay teens. they are the most underserved audience, and it would be good to have a publication out there with the message that it's okay to be who you are.
get my ph.d. that's most likely to happen in the next five years, before i get settled down with wifey and all.
open up a black gay community center in my hometown. black gays are so separated, and the gay community center here is not exactly "african-american friendly."
make at least $100,000 a year or more. right now, i ain't near it, but hope to soon be touching it. that's not the limit i'm putting on myself; it's just a starting point.
have or adopt a child. i would be a great mother because in some respects, i act like a big kid myself.
win the lottery. i can just picture it now. i already have a list of how i would spend my money...*sigh*

7 things i can do
cook. my friends try to clown me, but i bake a mean cheescake and put my foot in my lasagna made from scratch. don't hate.
give great advice. i'm known as the mama of my little posse, cause if you want some comfort and a good hug, you come to me.
write. the ability to express myself has been ingrained in me since i was 8-year-old sitting on the sidewalk creating poetry.
see both sides of a coin. just call me a mediator. i am able to both agree and disagree on a subject.
have fun by myself. i know some people who just cannot be alone. not me. i'll eat lunch alone in a restaurant (only lunch, not dinner) or just hang out in a bookstore alone. i don't care about being by myself. it's quite therapeutic, actually.
be a packrat. you ought to see my bedroom. books, old newspapers, love letters from 15 years ago...you name it, i have it.
kiss. mmm...the ultimate pleasure. i've been told i give great kisses...and hugs, by the way.

7 things i can't do.
watch a really scary movie. i just don't like the gory shit. it scares the bejesus out of me.
hurt people's feelings knowingly. yeah, i might hurt someone's feelings occasionally, but it's usually unintentional. i don't like being mean on purpose.
remember people's names sometimes. i've been places where someone will be like, "hey what's up, girl?" and i'm like, who the hell is that? i can recognize people's faces far before i know what their name is.
reach tall shelves in stores. i'm short. very short. not a midget or anything. but i'm a smidgeon over 5 feet.
resist buying a new book. now i've already told you i'm a packrat, especially with books. you don't want to know how many i have around my room...and i'm still buying them.
date white women. never say never, but they just don't float my boat.
understand homophobia. what in the world does my sexuality have to do with you? judge lest not you be judged.

7 things that attract me to the same sex.
intelligence.
a beautiful smile.
confidence.
knowing who you are.
ambition.
ample breasts.
a great sense of humor.

7 things i say most often.
"whateva." still my most often used phrase. just a polite way to say, "fuck you."
"kiss my ass." self-explanatory.
"are you serious?" said in a moment of shock or amazement in a high-pitched voice.
"blah, blah-blah, blah-blah-blah-blah." it has a cadence and means, "shut the hell up!"
"whatchu doing?" since i was 13, it's the first thing i usually say when i get you on the line.
"whatcha know good?" said just like an old grandma.
"let me think about it." usually said to let you know i don't want to do whatever you're asking.

celebrity crushes

mariah carey.
call her crazy, but crazy can be sexy, too.


queen latifah.
all hail the beautiful queen!


mo'nique.
that's a big girl i'd put whipped cream on anytime.


jill marie jones (toni from girlfriends). big lips and all, i'd love to see her other ones.


nia long.
brains nbooty's ultimate brains and booty girl.


meagan good.
fresh and tenda.


tyra banks.
a model who didn't sit back on her good looks and is making that paper.

7 people i want to pass this to
my friends and anyone else out there in cyberspace

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2005 3:57 AM , Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Just came across your blog...Welcome to the wacky blogsphere...I'm blog rolling you.

 
At November 24, 2005 12:34 PM , Blogger Brains Nbooty said...

thanks, gurl. awww, i feel so special...i have you linked on my page, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home