Saturday, March 18, 2006

i've been tagged: alphabet soup...

i got tagged my straight sistah, chubby chocolate, so of course i had to comply....can't mess wit a girl sporting double ds....i should know...

A
ccent: a little bit of bougie, with some country mixed in...just depends on who i'm around
Bra size: 40DD (just like chubby!)
Chore I hate: paying bills...seems like more money's going out than coming in...i don't know what johnny kemp was so happy about (ya know the tune, "just got paid, it's friday night).
Dad's name: Julius
Essential make-up: more simple--some cover girl foundation, fashion fair lipstick and eyeshadow, and i'm done
Favorite perfume: two way tie--clinique happy or avon's always
Gold or Silver? silver
Hometown: too small to name...
Insomnia: every night from about 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Job Title: administrative Assistant with too much damn experience
Kids: none yet, thank the Lord...but my nieces and nephews will suffice
Living Arrangement: In apartment
Mom's Birthplace: in that small ass town i live in
Number of Sexual Partners: geez, about 8 (hey, i'm selective)
Overnight Hospital Stays: none, thank the Lord
Phobia(s): tall heights, death
Quote: "Every woman I have ever loved has left her print upon me, where I loved some invaluable piece of myself apart from me--so different that I had to stretch and grow in order to recognize her. And in that growing, we came to separation, that place where work begins." - Audre Lorde
Religion: is not my cup of tea. however spirituality and loving that the Lord is my savior who created me the just the way i am is my bread and butter.
Siblings: one brother and one sister
Two I'm tagging: the unique woman known as Nikki @ Indigo Trails & the fabulous diva known as "n" search of ecstasy
Unnatural hair colors I've worn: reddish brown
Vegetables I refuse to eat: too many to name, but these immediately come to mind: okra (too slimy), green peas (too stinky), and beets (too disgusting)...
Worst habit: picking my nose in my car (hey, it's my car)
X-rays I've had: left ankle that i sprained a few years back and back from my childhood when i got hit in the head with a rock (have to make a blog about that one)
Yummy foods I make: Lasagna (from scratch), fried chicken
Zodiac sign: Capricorn

2 Comments:

At March 18, 2006 11:35 PM , Blogger Superstar Nic said...

LOL, I just did on of these not to long ago. But you know what? Since you said I'm a fabulous diva, I'm going to do it again with different stuff. You got me!

 
At March 20, 2006 5:13 PM , Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU B&B!!!

Let's make an online club...Non DDs need not apply! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home