Thursday, January 26, 2006

i got my mojo working...

blog·spi·ra·tion /blôg spe-rā shen/
1.
a. stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity to write a blog.
b. the condition of being so stimulated to write a blog.
2. an agency, such as a person or work of art, that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts
action or invention or to write a blog.
3. something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired to write a blog.
4. the quality of inspiring or exalting to write a blog: a blogfull of inspiration.
5. divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind to write a blog.

call it whatever, i had lost my blogspiration, the mojo that motivates me to write. coupled with the fact that i've been a little burnt out from work and it's been a little dull in these parts, i just couldn't make it do what do, baby. i would come to blogger, start a blog and realize i wasn't feeling it. oh, well try it another day. and then a few days ago, things began clicking for me again. but decided to write this first to get the juices flowing.

sorry i've been rather absent, but brains nbooty is back, ready to spread my cheeks with more.

6 Comments:

At January 26, 2006 9:32 PM , Blogger Queen4ya said...

just had to tap that booty and say that i'm glad that you are back. I feel u on not feeling this anymore. I've taken to taking pic with my new camera phone instead of writing entries...but I still like to read other peoples.....

 
At January 27, 2006 9:51 AM , Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Glad to see you're back. I was looking for an update (lol)

 
At January 27, 2006 5:16 PM , Blogger nikki said...

cool, cuz i was starting to worry. glad you're back and rejuvenated.

 
At January 27, 2006 8:52 PM , Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

It's cool. I did the same thing, but I scurried away from my life! But I'm back! Glad to see you're back too.

 
At January 30, 2006 8:44 PM , Blogger Brains Nbooty said...

yeah, i'm back. thanks for your concerns. i've just been working like toby on the plantation. damn, i need a raise!!

 
At January 30, 2006 9:57 PM , Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I was wondering about you. Glad you’re back!

Trust me I feel ya! Sometimes I feel that I have so much to post about and other times I feel like I just wanna take a break from it all. Not to mention, that it can be really time consuming. Its completely understandable.

We all need a break some times ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home