Sunday, December 11, 2005

i love gay bois...

meet my three boyfriends: ant, butta, and errick...

i have three men in my life whom i can count on, who'll tell me in a new york minute when i need "to do something" with my hair or outfit, and who i never have to worry about trying to get in my panties. as ant is fond of saying, "pussy...eww..."

yes, i'm fag hag. i love my bois, and they love me. i think everyone should have a gay man in their life. it's just something about the gay man that i love, whether its their sense of style, their dramatic flair or just the way on a good day, they can look prettier than me. being friends with women is cool, but with gay men, you can get the friendship of a woman, but still know that he has the sense of a man. even being a lesbian, that can come in handy sometimes. and gay men, unlike women, aren't in competition with you. for one, their confidence is much higher than woman, in the sense that they know they're the shit and you can't tell them otherwise. and they have the gaydar of a rabid bloodhound looking for fresh meat, pun intended; they can tell you within moments of meeting a man whether he's up for dick or on the down-low.

errick, ant, and butta are no exception, and all are different in their own ways. they represent the varied spectrums of gay men.

ant is the big boi of the bunch. he's not feminine but not exactly masculine. he's what you would call a "bottom," but doesn't have a bottom mentality. ant has his own mind and wants to be equal with his partner and doesn't want to be seen as "wifey" or the typical limp-wristed, lip-gloss wearing gay man. i'm closest to him, and talk to him almost every day.

errick is the most feminine, gorgeous in a pretty way, but still has a manly persona. errick is also versatile and very intelligent, into the arts and literature but can booty shake with the best of them.

butta is the masculine gay man. if you didn't know better, he could fool you with his preppy dress and clean-cut appearance. butta's a "top," and won't allow any man to make him feel like a bitch (ie., he ain't dropping the soap).

these three provide me with absolute moments of hysteria, from telling a simple story about how he fucked some dude to just telling me about the new cute guy at work. not that i want to hear it necessarily, but hearing their tales can brighten up my day.

"girl, it's this man at my job," ant coos. "ooh, he is so fine. i'd like to work him out after work one day."

"boy, you so crazy," i say.

or, i ask, "what did u do last night"?

"i let this nigga suck my dick," butta says. then he proceeds to give me all the dirty details.

them my bois, them my bois.

8 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 7:25 PM , Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Good friends like that are hard to come by. You are very lucky to have them, cause not everyone has friends that they can count on!

I know this is WAY off the subject, but I can't help but notice that the arm in that picture looks out of proportion to the body, or is it just me. I looks like the blew it up or something.

 
At December 12, 2005 9:01 PM , Blogger Brains Nbooty said...

leave it to ectasty to notice something not seen to the naked eye...lol. no, i didn't see that. i just thought 50 cent has big biceps. eewww...okay can i stop looking at him now.

 
At December 12, 2005 9:03 PM , Blogger nikki said...

LOL

they so nassy!

meanwhile, i should be able to find a gay male to be my friend here in the atl. they're everywhere (and fine as hell, too).

 
At December 14, 2005 12:06 AM , Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

We have a friend of the family that is mega-gay. :-) He is a mess so I know what you mean. We call him Consuela, because he comes over and does all the cookin' and cleanin'

On another note I'm assuming you used the pic. of 50 in this post because he looks quite gay. When I first seen the magazine I was to upset because I love 50.I do not want to see him lookin' like that because I love his thug appeal and he has none in this pic. lol

 
At December 14, 2005 6:06 AM , Blogger Brains Nbooty said...

@nikki...damn, being in atl, that's like a major requirement to be a fag hag. i'm surprised you haven't found one yet. try walking around lennox for about an hour wearing a fierce outfit. they'll flock to you like stray cats with tuna. lol!!

@trina...lol @ consuela...and i'm definitely not a 50 cent fan, the whole thug persona doesn't appeal to me. his whole identity is wrapped up in it sometimes he gets lost up in it..

 
At December 17, 2005 10:16 PM , Blogger E said...

Heh to the flock to you like stray cats with tuna. Actually I need to find me a fag hag..:-)

 
At December 18, 2005 4:43 PM , Blogger blackcaesar said...

women always try to change a man.
wont be long 'til you try to give some puzzy to one of your gay friends, dont call em down low now. call it like it is!!! gey! gey! gey!

 
At December 18, 2005 5:05 PM , Blogger Brains Nbooty said...

@e...i can be your fag hag. just give me a week. you'll be singing my tune (mariah carey) in a new york minute.

@blackcaesar...hell naw, we don't go there. pussy is off limits to them. oh wait, there was that drunken night three years ago...just kidding.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home