Friday, December 09, 2005

my ass is like whoa...

okay, i swiped this from another blog, but it was cute...

this describes me to a tee, but i happen to think i'm a little more outgoing
and a lot less innocent.

Don’t be fooled by this innocent-looking girly, ‘cause inside, there’s a tough woman who knows what she wants.  You are a sweet girl who is down for her friends, but will also s
MYA: Dont be fooled by this innocent-looking
girly, cause inside, there's a tough woman who
knows what she wants. You are a sweet girl who
is down for her friends and will also stand up
for them when needed. Your unique sense of
style shows how much you value your
individuality, only comin' out with clothes
that make you, not define you. Who can't resist
a spicy, yet sweet chica like you? Girl, you've
definitely got it goin on.

Which female R&B artist are you?
brought to you by

3 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 1:28 AM , Blogger Superstar Nic said...

This is a tough one. Its to hard to choose who I'm most like. I'd have to really think about this one, although I have been told that my ass is 'like whoa' to, LOL!!

 
At December 11, 2005 9:05 PM , Blogger nikki said...

my ass is like "whoa! oh HELLZ no!"...

 
At December 20, 2005 9:48 AM , Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I am Mya too *blushes*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home