Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"mom, do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling?"

all i went in there for was the dental floss.

i walked into hillary's bathroom, and the stinch overwhelmed me.

damn, she's on her period...

it's amazing how the four tablespoons of blood women lose every month can produce smells that make you test your gag reflexes. how only one always pad left on a little too long can make all the neighborhood cats come running.

it's always been a stigma (probably started by smart-ass men) that women smell like fish on their rags. we even had jokes in high school all about some poor girl who probably didn't change her pad as often as she should have, and didn't smell summer's eve fresh like those white girls walking along the beach with their mothers discussing "not-so-fresh" feelings. no, this girl was dubbed "stank" or "fishy." nobody wanted to sit by her.

and hillary's bathroom took me back. her lovely bouquet almost singed my nose hairs when i stepped in. i had to politely hold my nose for what seemed like eternity, fumbling through her medicine cabinet to find this small box to pick the leftover meat from dinner out my teeth. after i've breathed through my mouth about a good 10 times, i find what i'm looking for and walk out, taking gulps of the fresh air into my punctured lungs.

and it got worse. hilary's special aroma lasted...and lasted...and lasted up through the night. even when i got up in the morning i could still smell it lingering as i brushed my teeth.

thank God she has a spare bathroom. and thank God we couldn't have sex that night. how can you even think about sex after your breathing capabilities have been taken at gunpoint by the red bandit?

i don't need my "red wings" that bad (or really ever, for that matter.)

12 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 8:15 AM , Blogger nikki said...

LMAO!

girl...there is simply nothing for me to say other than to continue sitting here laughing until my stomach hurts!

 
At December 13, 2005 12:54 PM , Blogger Superstar Nic said...

That is so incredibly dusting, LOL.......

 
At December 13, 2005 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some foul shit. Tell that bitch to change her tampon, for real. They make those strings for reason.

 
At December 13, 2005 9:16 PM , Blogger Disco said...

girl, that is som NASTY ass shit! I have a period EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY month and I'll be a hairy pair of nuts if ANYONE can say that they've EVER smelled ANYTHING cause befo' you would know, MY ASS would know!! I wouldn't eeeeeva my licking THAT again ESPECIALLY since you said that the smell lingered into the next day and stuck with you.

Pure.D. Nasty.

NO PUSSY FOR YOU! (that would've been what I woulda said as I walked out the damn door!)

 
At December 13, 2005 11:56 PM , Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Haha...that was so funny...and nasty as hell

 
At December 14, 2005 6:14 AM , Blogger Brains Nbooty said...

@nikki...chile, if your stomach hurts, don't come in my bathroom.

@esctasy...yeah, words can't explain how it smelled.

@anonymous...lol

@robyn...yes, pure d. nasty and hot a. mess had been standing in line right before me. the pussy nazi should have been there, too.

@trina...i can laugh now, but back then it was not a comedic moment. she told me her period flows heavy, but damn, not like the red sea...

 
At December 14, 2005 10:19 AM , Blogger Ms.Honey said...

LOL....too funny. I've had that happen when I've gone into a friends bathroom. You don't want to tell th em they stink LOL so you just act like your nose hairs aren't burned out!!! haha

 
At December 14, 2005 7:38 PM , Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

oh no!
lol

 
At December 15, 2005 8:54 PM , Blogger Ladynay said...

ummmmmm this is my first time having to have "tapped the booty" and I must say it's at a time I shouldn't be no where near it! LOL That is some nassy ish right there! Does this normally to her round this time?

 
At December 17, 2005 10:13 PM , Blogger E said...

Wow...that was interesting to read. Yuck..:-)

 
At December 18, 2005 5:08 PM , Blogger Brains Nbooty said...

@honeylibra...i did want to say something, but do you really want to fuck with a woman on her period?

@lady nay...she says she flows heavy. what can i say???

@e...you should have tried being in there.

@luckyspinster...i've been in bathrooms that smelled better than her's did. but thanks for the shotout. i'll get to your site today....

 
At February 10, 2006 8:06 AM , Blogger Anita said...

It sounds gross, but why is everyone making that time of the month sound like it always has to be a skanky time? I've been with women who were more than happy to play around while they were on the rag. I always thought it was an advantage of sleeping with women, they're comfortable with how the female body works. It's a beautiful symbol of your womanhood, just keep clean and don't let your pads reek!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home