Saturday, March 18, 2006

this time, an ode to black men...

no, i'm not turning straight...not now, not ever...

but there are some men that i do find attractive. hey, just because my libido doesn't work overtime over dick, doesn't mean i don't appreciate the male specimen. i just don't want to sleep with them or be in a relationship with them.

this is a topic of discussion me and my gay male friends love to discuss.


here's my picks...


michael ealy...cute but hard



jay-z...he's charismatic



morris chesnut...deep chocolate




t.i...smart but thuggish...a gay boi's dream (at least that's that what they tell me)




boris kodjoe...caramel cutie



6 Comments:

At March 18, 2006 11:37 PM , Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I love you ode to black men!

 
At March 19, 2006 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BORIS BORIS BORIS!!!

LOL. I love that dude.

 
At March 19, 2006 3:24 PM , Blogger Lena said...

Mmmm...morris...goodness...Sorry, this wasn't an eloquent comment, but seeing all that fineness has rendered me speechless for the time being lol...

 
At March 20, 2006 5:15 PM , Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

MORRIS, MORRIS, MORRIS... The many things I've done to him-in my sexual fantasies.

 
At March 28, 2006 6:05 PM , Blogger nikki said...

MOOOORRRRRRIIIIISSSSS

that is all...

 
At March 29, 2006 4:29 PM , Blogger West said...

Buncha pretty BASTIDS!

Nah. I gotta admit, those are some good-lookin' dudes (*completely IGNORES the fact that you put Jay-Jimmy Walker, III-Z in the mix*).

More power to'em.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home